My dad's visit this past weekend really was amazing. His new girlfriend joined him so I could get to know her better, and we all adore her! I was really sad to see them go.
I'm hoping things will start looking up for us in the next few months. I will be done with school in July, which will be really nice so I can work while Wil goes to school at night, and hopefully with that schedule we can take Audrey out of daycare. I can't believe how much money we blow on day care every month, it's sickening.
Wil has a job interview lined up for this Wednesday and I'm praying he gets it. It will mean that we can most likely get our own place which will be the best news of my life. I know God will lead us in the right direction, but I sure do hope this is it!
We had our first big Scentsy show on Sunday which was a bust. We were at a bridal show and there were only four brides. I accidentally added up some things wrong, and after the girl left I realized I PAID her to buy Scentsy from me basically. Sigh, oh well!
Wil and I go to Disney in just a little over a month. I seriously need to get away and I'm so excited. It's going to be so nice to finally have a 'honey moon'.
No comments:
Post a Comment