Audrey has been refusing to eat. I'm still not 100 percent certain as to why, but my main guess is teething and everyone that I've talked to so far has yet to disagree. She doesn't wasn't any solids what so ever and bottles aren't much better. I'm lucky if she drinks a full bottle once a day.
So the other day I am holding her and I finally get her to finish a bottle. It was bed time and I just put her in her last clean pair of pajamas, and the rest were in the dryer. She had just fell asleep on her side while laying on my chest. I bent down to cuddle her and to cradle her into my arms so I could carry her into her crib. I felt wetness and I knew I didn't spill the bottle, so I picked up my hands and not only were they covered, but my bed, and Audrey was also covered in diarrhea. I panicked.
It has never happened to me before!
So, I grab her fast which wakes her right up, I sit her on her bedroom floor and go wash my hands. I layed a receiving blanket on the floor and another on her changing table and stripped her down. I plopped her in the bath tub and luckly, a pair of pajamas were dry in the dryer!
We got that situation done and I was so in shock as to what happened. Definitely teething!
So around 4:30 Audrey wakes up. I think she's going through a growth spurt as well because she isn't sleeping throught the night. She wakes up once for a bottle.
So I make her a bottle, and like always I just give it to her in her crib. I watched the video monitor from my bed so I can be comfortable. She usually drinks the bottle and flips to her tummy and goes right back to sleep!
So I fell asleep.
When I woke up to my daughter growling at 6:30 a.m., I found her with her bottle upside down, throwing it around, empty. She poured it ALL over herself and her bed. My freshly bathed baby from the night before was now covered in sticky, smelly formula.
And my husband made the mistake again last night.
And I woke up with a sticky smelly baby once again this morning. Sigh.
don't feel bad, i was changing blake's dirty diaper yesterday and some rolled out on the floor, lmao.
ReplyDelete