I guess they were confused once they had kids, and they just decided not to go to church at all. It's not that they don't believe in God, because they do. My father actually taught me a lot about God growing up, and I also attended church occasionally with friends when I stayed over at their houses.
A few weeks ago Wil asked me if we could start attending church regularly, and I of course said yes, because I find nothing wrong with that. I believe in God.

Since Audrey's birthday party will have
NOTHING pink in it (not because of the color, but because of the theme we are going with), I have decided to do a pink "ombre" look. This is what we have purchased so far :
When Wil and I got married, we got married in the court house. We planned to have some big fancy wedding a year later, but instead we had a baby. We attended church together once; on Christmas with his parents at a methodist church. There was a whopping 6 old women there, my in-laws, us, and the Asian pastor that I couldn't understand. I've been there twice.
When Audrey was born, people made it clear that I had to have a christening. I didn't think about it because, I haven't been baptized before. My parents left that completely up to me, and honestly I have anxiety too bad to go in front of a bunch of people and get dunked into water. It's just not me.
A few weeks ago Wil asked me if we could start attending church regularly, and I of course said yes, because I find nothing wrong with that. I believe in God.
So, we've been to our new church twice, and we love it. We have even decided to get Audrey baptized.
We are planning for it to be April 7th, and I have already started planning!

Since Audrey's birthday party will have
NOTHING pink in it (not because of the color, but because of the theme we are going with), I have decided to do a pink "ombre" look. This is what we have purchased so far :
I'm super excited about it, and I just love the idea of pink ombre. I plan to do a lot of DIY stuff, and I can't wait to share everything with everyone.
I even made her Invitations, which are these (I blacked out the addresses and phone numbers):
Keep an eye out for more purchases, and for the finished party! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment