Sunday, March 3, 2013

Graze.com; some serious munchies!

I don't follow many blogs. I have a select few I really love, and that I've followed ever since my 'blogging career' started about two and a half years ago. One of the blogs that I've followed ever since I started following her pregnancy journey on YouTube is Morgan at Modernmommyhood.com.
I just started getting more comfortable with foods and expanding my comfort zone. I was always a picky eater until recently. My husband is adventerous and we couldnt be more of the complete opposite, but I promised I would try new things. A few weeks ago Morgan posted a post about Graze.com. I had just started my weight loss journey, or being serious about it anyways, and I wanted to try it out. 



Morgan gave me a code because the website isn't open to the public yet. I ordered my first box (which was FREE!) about two weeks ago, maybe a little less. Today Wil sent me a picture of my first Graze box with "Great, you signed up for another subscription box." Little did he know what was inside ;) 

At Graze.com you choose four options; 1 hate it, 2. Try it, 3. Like it, and 4. Love it! I went through the list of things and put "hate it" or whatever it says to the things I didn't want to try, that I already know I really don't like..and no, I didn't say I hated things I haven't tried before. I'm trying to "expand my horizon"...did I just use that right? 

So, in my first Graze box I got four things:

First thing I tried was the "Strawberry Milkshake" which consists of baby strawberries, banana, and white chocolate buttons. The fruit isn't dried, but it's not fresh fruit either. It's chewy, and delicious. I personally don't like bananas so I didn't give them a try, and picked them out. The strawberries and white Chocolate where perfect though! I ate this as a 'desert' after my lunch. 





The second thing was Granny Smith Apple Slices with toffee sauce. Wil ate most of these but I did get to try them. Wil thought the apples were a weird texture but I loved it! The toffee sauce had me on edge, but I enjoyed it. Wil explained it was kind of like a caramel with coffee but I only tasted caramel. I would definitely enough receiving this again, and next time not share it.







PiƱa Coloda is coconut flakes, mango, and pineapple. It hasn't been consumed yet, and probably won't be by me. I like coconut flavored things but I don't care for the texture of actual coconut. Even though it looks pretty, it doesn't scream "eat me!". So, unless Wil eats it, it won't be eaten anytime soon. It just isn't my cup of tea and I'm not even okay with going out of the box for this one.

And last, there is Olive & Rosemary Bruschetta. It has olive croutons, rosemary and garlic cashews, and tomato baguettes. This is the only thing I received that isn't "fruit". It smells delightful. The Olive  croutons taste exactly how it sounds, but a little bland. Rosemary and garlic cashews could be very addicting. I think they are my favorite out of everything. The tomato baguettes could use a little less tomato, but other then that, taste like a pizza.






In all, I do not regret signing up for Graze.com. They are portioned perfectly and taste awesome, only for five dollars! Plus, my first box is free, and I could cancel it right now and not be charged for
anything! It really is ''nature delivered"!

I highly recommend signing up! :)



1 comment: